KMail: default forward style

Christian Mueller cmueller at gmx.de
Wed Jul 9 20:40:16 BST 2003

Am Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2003 10:47 schrieb Jim Bailey:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Would you please go into this in more detail?  I'm a rank beginner at
> modifying the system.  KDE 3.1.0, K-mail 1.5
>
> jeb

Hi Jim,

I'll try to describe it step-by-step:

- Open the menu "Settings" from the main menu bar
- Select "Configure Toolbars"
- In the popup, make sure that "Main toolbar" is selected
(should be the default)
- In the right window ("Current actions") you can find
an entry called "Forward".  It represents the button for the
Forwarding menu.  Select it and push the arrow pointing
to the left thus removing it from there.
- In the left window ("Available actions") you can find a
button called "Inline...".  Select it and push the
arrow pointing to the right.
- Press Apply and you're done.

Christian.