Problems with KDE 3.1

snpe snpe at snpe.co.yu
Thu Jan 30 22:30:34 GMT 2003

Hello,
You must compile qt with anti-alias (-xft)
RH 8.0 have problem with qt-3.1.1 and Xft .You must add -lfontconfig library.
Problem is freetype, too.You try freetype-2.1.3
You need doxygen package for documentation (specially for kdelibs api)
I don't know for konstruct - this is like in COMPILING file.

regards
Haris Peco