Desktop colours -- additional --

Rich linuxkde at rbentley.com
Thu Aug 21 19:47:23 BST 2003

-- additional --

I've just noticed that the Opera problem could well be down to KDE as well. If
I set Opera running (with it's invisible white-on-white menu bar), and then
from the KDE Control Centre change the colour of the 'Standard Text' (it
doesn't matter what to), the menu bar suddenly appears at the top of the
Opera window in the correct (pale on dark) colour !

It's as if KDE isn't correctly exporting its colours to the applications on
startup (I'm talking rubbish here of course (I think), but if KDE *DID*
export its colours on startup and wasn't doing it right then this is the sort
of effect I would expect to see).

> On Thursday 21 Aug 2003 6:23 pm, Rich wrote:
...some stuff.