disable automatic extract

Valentine Kouznetsov vk at mail.lns.cornell.edu
Thu Aug 14 21:28:41 BST 2003

Hi,
I cannot figure out how to disable automatic extract of (tar.gz, bz2 etc.)
files in konqueror. Sometimes it's annoying. Example: if you go to
sourceforge and click on packge.tar.gz in download section you'll be
redirected to page where you need to choose a download server.
Then konqueror will automatically extract contents of archive and show
it (with temp-name from /tmp directory) in a window. I found that you can hit
extract, but at least for me it doesn't work making error message
mailformed URL when I type directory where I want to extract, second
I don't want to extract arhive. Instead I want to save it.

Saying that my question how to disable automatic extract feature in
konqueror. At least it's not obvious for me.

Thanks,
VK.
P.S. could you please reply me directy, I'm not in a list.