KDE 3.1.1 problems?

Michael Adam micada at web.de
Tue Apr 1 21:06:08 BST 2003

Maybe you should have a look at the readme at
ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/3.1.1/RedHat/8.0/:
"Please make sure to install noarch/redhat-menus-0.38-1.noarch.rpm"

But I wonder at these rpm's are not signed as builded by redhat?
BTW: kdeadmin is as crippled as it has been done by rh since 3.0: kuser: no,
Kpackage:no KSysV: no ...