XMMS and Arts -- KDE

Michael michael.lawver at pointoflightproducts.com
Wed Sep 18 03:37:45 BST 2002

I basically have the same set up and have always had this problem with all
releases of kde/bsd.

I'm currently running bsd 4.6.2, but it's done this on all releases since I've
been using it.

It's an annoyance more than anything else because you have to keep switching
Sound Server off and on in order to use one or the other (xmms / system
sounds).

Michael