GnuPG and Taskbar clock

Zow Terry Brugger zow at llnl.gov
Sat Oct 19 00:05:01 BST 2002

Robert,
	Very strange indeed. I've had systems before that had terrible clock drift
(on the order of minutes every day), but I've never heard of the system time
being so off from the CMOS clock right after startup. Since it sounds like
you can set the system clock, take a look at NTP: http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~n
tp/ There are precompiled clients available for most all Unicies (Linux,
*BSD, etc), either with your installation media, ports tree, or off the web.
Try installing it and syncing up with a couple nearby Stratum 2 servers and
see if that fixes your problem.

Hope this helps!
Terry