screensaver

Michael michael.lawver at pointoflightproducts.com
Tue May 21 04:22:11 BST 2002

They do not function at all.

I'm not referring to xscreensaver at all here.  After I upgraded to dke3, all
of the default screensavers in kde simply do not function any more.  In fact,
you can't even see the previews for any of them working.

I've seen this on two machines now, any Ideas on what could be causing it and
how it may be corrected? (As per my original posting)

Michael