two weird behaviours

darren darren at enjoyns.com
Mon May 13 17:44:07 BST 2002

On Tuesday 14 May 2002 02:03 pm, Pupeno wrote:
> I have this two weird behaviours in my KDE 3 on Mandrake 8.2, how can I
> solve them ?
> - The kpresenter appears all the time I log in.

Next time you log out close kpresen.. and save your session, it should not
come up again

> - The folder I'm using for the Desktop doesn't get the Desktop icon in
> konqueror, while others folders, used as Desktop by other versions of KDE
> get it.
> Thank you.
You can change your icon by right clicking on it and choose properties. Then
click on the icon and a whole bunch of them will come up, choose the one you
like.
Note, there are other ways to accomplish this, but this should be the easiest
Darren