Kmail sent folders and filters

fgr at mundomail.net fgr at mundomail.net
Wed May 8 19:21:24 BST 2002

Hi!

I have a cuestion regarding the kmail output filters and folders.

Scenario:

Let's say that I would like to create some folders for the outgoing mail, so
depending on the To: field, it is moved to these folders.

Procedure:

I create the folder, and I setup de filters.

Problem:

The created folder has a from field which is me, but not the "To:" field, so
I can't see whom I have sent the message, as the by default sent folder.

I would really appreciate if someone is able to help me.

Thank you and greetings from Spain.

Fernando