root look & feel

Adam Luchjenbroers adam at luchjenbroers.com
Thu Jun 20 11:28:00 BST 2002

> I don't even recieve them, since I consider html mails as spam and
> let mailfilter delete them from the server. Actually denying html
> mails has proofed as the most efficient spam filter.

Some won't receive and some will see HTML tags throughout your message. HTML
is a common mark of spam and could also bring potential security risks due to
exploits.

I don't block HTML emails, I have a few subscriptions that send me HTML
emails, but they're all moved to folders which are set to view it. Otherwise
I don't see it.