The favicon of your site

Hale Bopp takio04 at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 30 23:25:42 UTC 2009

Hello,

I would like to bring to your attention that the favicon of your website looks sort of broken, as if in the upper left corner the edge was missing.

The same problem occurs at the sites userbase.kde.org and techbase.kde.org.

The site forum.kde.org used to have a broken favicon, too, but after I told them about it here ( http://forum.kde.org/small-icon-thumbnail-this-forum-looks-broken-t-22379.html ) , they replaced it with a good-looking one. Maybe you can use that one, too?

Best Regards.