outdated/missing documentation on docs.kde.org

Rainer Endres rainer at contrivance.org
Tue Mar 17 18:08:56 UTC 2009

Hi

My apologies to everybody involved. My not answering had many reasons, the
main ones a) I am ashamed of the hack I produced back then b) I wanted to
replace it with a database backend (time and stress does not count when it is
about writing an e-mail). No good reasons I know. No real explanation either.  I
am glad Tom dived into it and made it work again.

As I already hinted on Toms  blog. I somehow hoped unknowingly somebody would
look at it, scream and replace it with something marvelous where I can steal
ideas from.

Cheers

               Rainer