Fwd: Survey | Former SoK, GSoC, etc. mentee? Contributor to KDE, now or in the past? Tell us about your experience!

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Mon Jul 10 10:10:38 BST 2023

The survey (see email below) is intended for past contributors to SoK,
GSoC, and other programs like the Outreach Program for Women [1]. We'd
love to get your feedback, also from those who no longer contribute to
KDE. Let us know what we are doing well and what we can improve!

Cheers,
Joseph

[1] https://community.kde.org/OutreachProgramForWomen