Binary Factory Mac Build Status

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Jan 25 17:04:34 GMT 2024

On Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2024 06:06:32 CET Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> Thank you, are there any scripts that were made for complex KDE projects?
> That would be a great way to start and customize accordingly since none of
> us have experience with this.

The builds are done with Craft pretty much the same way as they were done on
Binary Factory.

The following .craft.ini file added to the root of kstars in the master branch
should take care of indiserver:
```
# SPDX-FileCopyrightText: None
# SPDX-License-Identifier: CC0-1.0

[BlueprintSettings]
libs/indiserver.version=master
libs/indiserver-3rdparty.version=master
libs/indiserver-3rdparty-libraries.version=master
```

For your release branch, use the following .craft.ini to trigger a rebuild of
indiserver and to enable building of an APPX package for Windows:
```
# SPDX-FileCopyrightText: None
# SPDX-License-Identifier: CC0-1.0

[BlueprintSettings]
libs/indiserver.patchLevel=1
libs/indiserver-3rdparty.patchLevel=1
libs/indiserver-3rdparty-libraries.patchLevel=1

kde/applications/kstars.packageAppx = True
```

If you have further questions then come to the Matrix room #kde-craft:kde.org.

Regards,
Ingo