QtSDK configuration in CraftSettings.ini

Christophe Larchier christophe.larchier at infomaniak.com
Tue May 11 09:14:46 BST 2021

Hi Hannah,

I received help on the webchat so my concern is resolved.
I had migrated my application from qt 5.14 (no longer supported by Craft) to 5.15 and it crashed on startup while running with the official Qt dlls.
With the vsd tool I was able to find that some DLLs were missing.
Thank you for your reply.
Have a good day.

Christophe

infomaniak
Christophe Larchier | Developement engineer
T: +41 22 820 35 44
Rue Eugène-Marziano 25, 1227 Genève
Swiss Made | ISO 27001 14001 50001