Windows Build Failing for kdiff3

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Tue Jun 22 09:46:36 BST 2021

Hi,

update should be done now:

https://invent.kde.org/packaging/craft-blueprints-kde/commit/466831d588342c66d40de25677d92b4a749c2869

Scheduled a new KDiff3 build, too, seems to have picked up the proper
1.76.0 version

https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Windows%2064-bit/job/KDiff3_Nightly_win64/503/console

I think for development related discussions regarding blueprints it
would make sense to
create issues on
https://invent.kde.org/packaging/craft-blueprints-kde/-/issues
or directly merge requests, if there are concrete update plans.

Greetings
Christoph

--
Ignorance is bliss...