Translations

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:54:14 GMT 2019

Hi Hannah,

I’m not sure if you got this message.  I am hoping to use craft to make the kstars translations.  I’ve got craft building KStars almost entirely now with modified blueprints, but I can’t seem to make it do the translations.  They download, but they don’t make or install.  I sent you here what I did.  Please let me know if there is something more to it.

Thanks,

Rob