Craft kde/frameworks

Fábián Kristóf fkristofszabolcs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:59:21 UTC 2018

Dear Hannar,

Thanks for the reply, in the next line did you leave it on purpose as it
was previously?
args=os.path.join(CraftCore.settings.get("Paths", "PYTHON27"), "Scripts",
"doxyqml"))
I mean the "PYTHON27" part. This error now has gone, but I get a new, even
interesting one:

​
If I tried to fix it by adding a condition before this line (if
sef.subinfo.buildPrefix != None: ) then I got this error:

​
Kind regards,

Fabian