KDE Software Center after installing KDE

Mariusz Wojcik mdickie007 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:03:03 UTC 2014

Hello Devs,

I saw the discussions about the per app installers. I'm not really satisfied
with the idea of having to download the same things every time you install a
new KDE Application. There is no difference in my satisfaction with current
Installer. The thing with current installer is unusable for regular Windows
Users (too many options, no application icons). So there is my idea of the
KDE Software Center:

 * Multiple KDE Versions possible
 * User Interface of KDE Software Center could take Asus Install as
Vorbild[1]. See [Image](http://bit.ly/1lBIwl1).
 * Third party application should be able to integrate with the KDE
installation.

Greatings,
Mariusz Wojcik

[1]: Sorry, I have no idea how to say that in English.