The future of KDE Development on Windows

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Tue Apr 8 08:57:10 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, 2014-04-08, 04:48:59, Doug wrote:

> I just had reason to download and install KDE-win a couple hours ago.
> KSnapshot does copy screen images, but it requires
> Gwenview to print them. This is not a big improvement on Snipping Tool.
> In PCLOS, it has Printer as a Send To option.
> It should still do that!

It doesn't have that here in Debian/Unstable and the available options look
like something that is populated by a service query of some sort.

Maybe that send to printer option you are seeing is provided by some package
that you have installed on PCLOS but not on Windows.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring