Soprano build error LockFile does not name a Type

Andre Heinecke andre.heinecke at gmail.com
Fri May 24 19:56:17 UTC 2013

Hi,
krop just asked me to test quite a large patch (
http://paste.kde.org/750254/ ) to the soprano build system, mostly
because soprano is switching to CMAKE_AUTOMOC. So far so good,
everything worked but I got a new build error:
Q:/soprano/backends/virtuoso/virtuosocontroller.h:93: error:
'LockFile' does not name a type

Which is weird because I could not find a reason for this in the
patch. I believe that this is a name conflict with the lock file
function ( http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa365202%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
) and renaming soprano's LockFile to SopranoLockFile did fix this
build error. But I have no idea what causes this.

As renaming the Class fixed the problem and it was appearently
unrelated to Krop's patch I told him this patch was ok from the
windows side.

This is a heads up that your soprano build might break on this and the
question how should we fix this?

Regards,
Andre