emerge is unreliable for Windows x64

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:25:45 UTC 2012

2012/2/27 Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml at gmx.de>:
> Just to led you know:
> Your rude tone doesn't help in us fixing bugs. We are doing this mostly
> in our spare time, we all do have a family and other things to do. If
> you want to achieve something, please try to be nice as we are trying to
> be nice.

+1 for that. I also found the tone rude and demanding rather then
helpful even though I'm not a member of the development team. Next
time you would like something fixed please describe the problem in a
neutral tone first then wait for a discussion and fix to come up. Most
of the work is done in the developer's leisure time and nobody wants
to be in a bad mood during their spare time.

Regards,
Cristian