Applications can't start anymore !

Patrick Gelin gelinp.listes at free.fr
Sun Aug 26 18:19:18 UTC 2012

I'm sorry, you don't understand. I have KDE for Windows installed but I
need to refresh the installation. The problem is that I can't find the
way to desinstall before to reinstall. KDE for Windows is not displayed
into configuration pannel with software application manager ! And I
can't find anymore an executable into KDE for windows directory to
desinstall.

Patrick