chrismas release : invalid signature

Ludovic SMADJA ludovic at castor-et-herlie.fr
Wed Dec 28 11:58:22 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I've seen that you have release a new version of kde port for windows
for christmas. I was happy, it was a great christmas gift.

But unfortunately, the release is broken, it seems that all package
signatures are wrong.

I've tested with some local mirror (a french and an belgian one) and
also with main repository but no success.

The installer download correctly package file and signature file but
always indicates that the signature is wrong (for all packages I've tried).

The download of the old version (4.7.0) with the same installer is
goning well without any problem.

Regards,

Ludovic

--
"Le bonheur est la seule chose qui se double si on le partage. "
Albert Schweitzer