libdbus-1.dll missing

Sven Hagge shagge at freenet.de
Sun Jul 18 20:35:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

after installing the latest stable of KDE on my Windows XP I get the
message that the "libdbus-1.dll" is missing. Since I found another user
on KDE forum
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=89069
reporting the same problem, I thought it might be worth asking here.
What I did so far:
* removed all KDE including registry entries, disabled all security
software and reinstalled
* search complete partition, found dll only in GnuPG directory (where it
is used by Kleopatra)
What I did not was download KDE from another server.

Hope somebody can help, I want my KMahjongg back :)

Cheers,

Sven