a common release effort

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:21:33 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am 14.12.2010 06:24, schrieb Gilles Caulier:
>> Patirck,
>>
>> Due to large bugfixes, i recommend too to update Exiv2 to last stable
>> release 0.21. Cmake compilation work fine...
>
> Has been done, and it really fixes the issues ;-).
>
> @Cristian & Gilles:
> could you please both look into your builds, they have failed both,
> digikam because of a weird unpack error?!? and kmymoney has another
> problem (if just the release version is not correct there, please tell
> me and we can update it).

As far as the KMyMoney error I think it's caused by running with -j >
1, which exposed an undeclared dependency. Sorry I never built it with
jom and after a first installation that file will always be in the
include path thus we didn't noticed it so we (KMyMoney devs) have to
fix that.
Solutions:
1) Run with -j 1
2) patch kmymoney/reports/CMakeLists.txt and add this there (I'm not
sure this will work since I didn't the solution yet - I don't have
access to my build machine right now)
ADD_DEPENDENCIES(reports kmm_config)

Regards,
Cristian