KNode fails with memory error

tnebitko tnebitko at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 12:19:08 CEST 2009

Lars Vogel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> also the mingw4 version fails with a memory error. Any further advice
> what I can do?
>
> Also what is the preferred way to de-installing KDE on windows?
>
> Best regards, Lars

Hi Lars,

kdepim-mingw4 version 4.3.2 was installed on my XP computer and knode
,kmail along with Kontact works for me. Ensure that you are using mingw4
throughout including qt-mingw4-4.5.2 patched. There is a "send" error
for kmail as reported in another post. Also, Amarok has an error and I
noticed that it is no longer on the uwaterloo.ca mirror.