Developer Sprint with KDE-Multimedia

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Wed Nov 4 10:30:17 CET 2009

Hey guys,

Jos just told me about your plans for doing a developer sprint. Just a
quick note, to prevent having some plans collide:

The KDE Multimedia folks (including Phonon, Amarok, DragonPlayer, etc)
are currently planning to have a big meeting (or "sprint") next year.
As we plan to rent a really nice house which is also rather big, we
have considered teaming up with other KDE groups for this event. As it
happens, you Windows folks were our first choice, as I think we could
get along really well, and maybe also exchange ideas for Phonon on
Windows, etc.

I will send a proper mail with all the information soon, so this is
just a quick notice. Current tentative plans:

Location: Randa, Switzerland (in the beautiful Swiss Alps)
Date: Possibly May 2010, not yet set in stone. Let us know what date
would suit you best.
Participants: KDE-MM, KDE-Windows (?), KDE-Mac (?), KDE-?

Thanks, and stay tuned for more information soon.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer