Amarok is not able to play OGG files

Aekold Helbrass helbrass at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:58:10 CEST 2009

Well I understand that it will play everything that WMP will, but I
installed Amarok because I don't want to deal with WMP at all, I
totally uninstalled it from system. It's just looks like but to add
something to collection but being unable to play it, and VLC engine
looks for me like fastest and simpliest way to deal with it. Maybe I
just missed something or it's not that easy to integrate it?