4.2.4 unstable

Diego panda84 at inwind.it
Fri Jun 5 17:28:56 CEST 2009

Patrick Spendrin ha scritto:
> If somebody has time to test it on a fresh windows install & experiences
> any problems simply reply here.

After I got that MSVC 2008 redistributable was missing all went
perfectly smooth. I must say that it behaves really well and that all
applications (and in particular Plasma) seem to load much faster than
MSVC 2005, but maybe it's only me (or my poor old Athlon XP).

Great job! Thanks! Can't wait for amarok 2.1 with Qt 4.5.

Regards,
Diego

P.S.: are these points clarified or is Christian still firm on his decision?
http://chehrlic.blogspot.com/2009/06/stopping-kdewindows-development.html
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3971
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3972