buildling from sources

Casper van Donderen casper.vandonderen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 10:03:42 CEST 2009

Hi Aekold,

We know there are some problems with saving at the moment and are
fixing those thing currently.

For building from source: please see
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows

The preferred way to compile is using the 'emerge' scripts, which is
also the first option on that page. Read those pages and everything
should more or less work (we are in a refactoring process of the
emerge scripts so it might be broken from time to time, keep an IRC
client at hand and join us in #kde-windows in case of problems)

Casper