noob

doom angel doomangel.gr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:26:33 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I'm just a simple user, i like KDE 4 very much, so i wrote a program that
trasforms Vista's icons to kde ones, adds kde4 wallpapers, oxygen cursors
and some other resources just to get the feeling of kde to vista. Later i
would like to distribute your installer with my package, can this legally
happen?
I also would like, if that is possible, to add only some kde apps with my
installer, for example what dll's and exe's i need to add to get just
dolphin to work?or konqueror?
Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Greece.
Thanx for your great work

Regards, Dominikos