kontact ?

Eduard Sukharev kraplax at mail.ru
Mon Jul 28 02:20:03 CEST 2008

ok,
Kontact is already ported and if you check available packages you'll find it
under kdepim. But mind it - "THESE ARE EARLY DAYS OF"... er.. of Kontact on
Windows. Just be ready to meet rather unstable, unsafe but so much convenient
to use pice of nice software. I'd strongly adviced you not to use KMail to
deal with your IMPORTANT data, your business mail accounts and such.. KMail
still tends to crash and it also tends to be rather weird - some time ago it
'forgot' that it has all the mails and showed me only 3 last ones. Just be
ready to such surprises and do not complain - you were warned.
And yes, don't mix up 'complainng' with 'bugreports' - they are mostly
appreciated if can reproduce them and provide as more info as you can.

But all in all - Kontact is such damn nice thing already. It's worth to try it
out.Don't be scared, but be prepared. ;-)