Fwd: re: New winetricks 20080704: added firefox3, kde verbs (and a whole lot of other stuff)

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Jul 4 20:18:35 CEST 2008

Hello,

winetricks is a quick and dirty script to download and install various
redistributable runtime libraries sometimes needed to run programs in
Wine. The last version of winetricks adds support for installing KDE
on wine. Dan Kegel is the winetricks developer.

----- Forwarded message from dank at kegel.com -----