kdesdk build problem

Clinton Reddekop clinton.reddekop at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:00:17 CET 2008

Hi, I tried building it again and it worked this time... I guess somebody
fixed something in svn.  Unfortunately the .exe files that were built don't
seem to be working :(   I tried running konqueror.exe and kate.exe, and for
both I got an "Ok" dialog with title:
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
and text:
    Runtime Error!
    Program: c:\kderoot\bin\kate.exe (or konqueror)
way.

I didn't even know I had a "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library"!  (I'm
using MinGW compiler.)

Has anyone had this problem before, or can anyone tell me how I can try to
debug it (is there a debugger with MinGW?)

Thanks,
Clint