Crash on Startup in realease of amarok

Lavacano Volblaster themaestroofemail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:01:13 CET 2008

Pertaining to the moving outside of C:\ thing -

I use this trick for getting into hidden folders (stupid windows wont
let me unhide Local Settings in the windows equivalent of ~) which
basically is "type the name of the folder then /" in the file name box.
It works in the KDE file selection thing (though it complains that I
didn't select a file) and I assume the way to change drives is to type
"X:\" (replace X with your letter of course).