emerge/cmake problem

Clinton Reddekop clinton.reddekop at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:52:42 CET 2008

Hi Saro Engels, thanks for the speedy reply!

I can't find kde4-config.exe anywhere under kderoot, kdedownload, or kdesvn.

Output of 'emerge --print-installed':

==== START ====
C:\kderoot>emerge --print-installed

C:\kderoot>echo emerge.bat executed
emerge.bat executed

C:\kderoot>python c:\kderoot\emerge\bin\emerge.py --print-installed
Category                 Package                  Version
--------                 -------                  -------
dev-util                 cmake                    2.4.8
dev-util                 mingw                    3.4.5
dev-util                 perl                     5.8.8.822
dev-util                 subversion               1.4.5.20071014
dev-util                 win32libs                20080129
gnuwin32                 patch                    2.5.9-7
gnuwin32                 sed                      4.1.4
gnuwin32                 wget                     1.10.1
kdesupport               clucene-core             0.9.16.1.20070930
kdesupport               strigi                   0.5.7.20071028
virtual                  base                     0.2

C:\kderoot>

I don't see kdelibs, kdepimlibs, or kdebase-runtime here.  Should I have
'emerge'd those separately first?

Thanks,
Clint