The project name

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Fri Feb 8 10:02:58 CET 2008

> Our """products""" might need to be renamed, though I am not sure who
> will have to think of a good name ... ;-)
What about "KDE at Windows - one too free from chains a thousand desktops" or "KDE---Win32 - the gap
gets narrow" or "KDE on Windows - good night fairytales from FOSSland.."
cheers folks :)

--
   "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
                                                               -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)