Tips about a good IDE for kde4

Dapuzz mail at dapuzz.com
Tue May 29 19:47:23 CEST 2007

In data 29 maggio 2007 alle ore 19:39:33, Holger Schröder
<schroder at kde.org> ha scritto:

> On Monday 28 May 2007 22:44:12 Dapuzz wrote:
>> As topic title :)
>> Which is the best ide to navigate in kde4 source files?
>>
> Hi dapuzz, i would recommend emacs, as it is quite powerful, and it is
> the same on linux and windows, so i don´t have the problem of confusing
> the
> shortcuts of two different editors, and right now kate is not right there
> yet, as it hickups at opening files from time to time.
>
> also midnicht commander is quite nice on windows too, but it has the
> problem,
> that recursive copying of directories does not copy subdirectories. but
> for
> viewing and editing files it is great.

I'm looking for something that show a tree of classes and methods, let me
search for a word in whole folder, find all reference of a sub call and
all other functions that an IDE provide (not just an editor altough with
syntax highlight)
Something to have full control over a big project as kde4 is :)

--
Dapuzz - http://www.dapuzz.com