kde4 strigi mingw CMake config.h problem /* #undef ICONV_SECOND_ARGUMENT_IS_CONST 1 */

Pike Man pikeman at pikeman.sytes.net
Fri May 11 17:43:44 CEST 2007

Hi,
I just found out in the portage directory it was trying to replace the
FindIconv.cmake but it is missing:
MARK_AS_ADVANCED(
ICONV_INCLUDE_DIR
ICONV_LIBRARIES
ICONV_SECOND_ARGUMENT_IS_CONST
)

I think problem solved. Its just the replacement .cmake files in the
emerge/portage directory not up to date. I need to check them carefully.

It is just puzzling to me why it is required to do MARK_AS_ADVANCED
while config.h.cmake already have a good #cmakedefine

Anyone maintaining /kdesupport/kdewin32/emerge tree? It is actually
quite useful, beats the manual steps a lot.

Thanks.