kdelibs build error

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jul 4 01:22:27 CEST 2007

On 04.07.07 00:38:42, Saro Engels wrote:
> I am currently trying to build kdelibs according to
> http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Building_KDElibs_4_using_MinGW_with_Qt_4.3.
>
> That means I downloaded kdewin-installer 0.7.0 (on sunday ;-)), got all
> packages mentioned on the above page (obviously including the
> dependencies) and started cmake [source-dir] -G "MinGW Makefiles"
> -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PATH=[install-path]

That should be CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, I guess this is just a typo in the
mail...

> Linking CXX shared module ../../../bin/kspell_aspell.dll
> Cannot export aspell-15_NULL_THUNK_DATA: symbol not found

Hmm, I haven't tested building kdelibs since a week. Maybe some sort of
declspec problem, but I'm no expert :(

> And another question:
> Is it possible to build the kdewin-installer with mingw-gcc?

AFAIK: Yes, the installer is in kdesupport (IIRC), i.e.
trunk/kdesupport/kdewin-installer.

Andreas

--
Blow it out your ear.