Problems with mimetype

Dapuzz mail at dapuzz.com
Tue Apr 17 23:05:25 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I have some problems with almost all kde4 applications crashing with
message:
Assertion Failed!
File:  C:\kde4\source\kdelibs\kdecore\services\kmimetype.cpp
Line: 457
Expression: mt

Looking into svn log i can only see <<porten>> who says
my mime type db might be broken but findByUrl() is documented to
never return a null pointer. Cannot confirm.

If I run kmimetypetest i got the output attached.
Is it normal at this moment? or perhaps i forgot to install something?
PS: i set KDEHOME to C:\kde_all\myHome, but .kde-unit-test was created in
c:\Document and Settings\myuser with all problems related to white spaces
in the path.

Thanks.
--
Dapuzz - http://www.dapuzz.com