kdewin32-installer 0.6.9 not working

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Apr 16 14:25:07 CEST 2007

On 16.04.07 14:02:11, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat schrieb:

> >> Two questions:
> >> - Do have tried the manual proxy setting ?
> >>

> > Getting it from Firefox didn't work at all, so yes thats what I used.
> >

> >> - Do you need a specific user for your firewall ?
> >>

> > No.
> >

> Do you see the package selecting page ?

No, thats the problem. I selected manual, added the proxy info and
clicked next. It downloaded the config.txt and thats it. Next was greyed
out though its still the default button (has the black border around
it).

Also I noticed that Cancel doesn't quite cancel the installer, it still
is in the process list.

Andreas

--
Are you ever going to do the dishes?  Or will you change your major to biology?