[Kde-windows] crystalsvg not found

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Feb 23 11:29:14 CET 2006

Peter Kümmel said the following, On 2006-02-23 11:17:

> Jarosław Staniek wrote:
>
>>Have you got ~/.kde/cache-HOSTNAME/ksycoca and
>>~/.kde/cache-HOSTNAME/ksycocastamp files created using kbuildsycoca.exe
>>started by hand?
>>

> Thanks for the tip!
>
> I've tried this but when calling kbuildsycoca.exe it never ends:
> kbuildsycoca running...
>
> Is it correct to call it without options? When using --noincremental
> it crashes, and with --global there is a ASSERT in Qt.
> Seems it's doesn't work on windows. Maybe it is broken because
> of the migration to qt4.

--noincremental should be the default for windows. Incremental doesn't seem to
work. I've added a macro in the code at least in KDE3 to ensure --noincremental.

By the way, do not run kbuildsycoca from cygwin or msys. This should be
started via mouseclick or a DOS window.

So first make sure you have valid configuration file.

BTW I've not tried KDE4 on windows recently so there may be crashes in
kbuldsycoca I do not know about.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska