Summary of NWI -- taskbar grouping

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Thu May 21 09:03:42 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 20 May 2009 21:36:56 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

Matthew, what does it mean:

"[ ] group entries in containers"

What does this option? When off/on? Is this for showing container
items as one entry in taskbar (like in picture)?

"Saved containers have their own class name."

This is unclear for me? I would rather say then when you save
container as a preset, the class name and container title is saved as
well.

Now, you invented the class feature, I think:
"( ) group applications only
 ( ) group similar windows  { it will be explained later }"

We can get rid of it and just say "group windows of the same class".
It will work for SAI too, mixes won't be grouped unless explicit
renaming by users, and grouping Konquerors together will be
appreciated anyway (when grouping is on).

So I think one option is enough.

Cheers,