[kde-promo] Dot article for Beta Testing

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:54:09 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
<annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Quality Team is preparing a Dot article which explains how we intend to
> organize a more formal beta testing for KDE 4.9 beta 1 which will be
> released next Wednesday.
>
> It would be quite bad if there is also another article to announce the Beta
> Release so I suggest we merge the 2.
>
> What the Quality Team did so far is:
> http://quality.notes.kde.org/1
> (open to everyone)
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance, best regards,
>
> Anne-Marie

Sebastian usually does the Release Dot articles. He is on the KDE
Promo mailing list too, so he will receive these messages.

It would work best to coordinate the merger of Dot content ahead of
time. Might be good to ping sebas on kde-promo IRC if he doesn't
respond soon.

Carl