KTp Contact runner

Dan Vratil dan at progdan.cz
Mon Mar 12 00:07:16 UTC 2012

On Sunday 11 of March 2012 23:12:43 David Edmundson wrote:
> Nicely done. I'm all for getting this into 0.4.

<snip>

> 4)
>
> Also I'm not sure I like this idea of showing the avatar if there's
> one available, otherwise showing the status. If the user has an avatar
> you wouldn't get to see their status which is a bit lame. Maybe some
> sort of overlay of presence on top of avatar.

As discussed on IRC, the status is displayed in the second line below the
contact's so I dont' think it's a problem. Also, spotting the right contact by
it's avatar seems much more user-friendly to me than having to read the name
every time.

I've fixed the other issues in git, thanks a lot for the review.

If you have no objections, I would then request a git repo in
extragear/telepathy and move it there by tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Thanks again,

Dan