Footer.html license

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 23:54:17 UTC 2012

Not a troll, we'll monitor that adium thread, then follow what happens,
backporting as needed.

Its the same as the one mentioned on irc earlier and in the fedora report.

I think we may need to check empathy too, iirc they use a modded version of
this theme. Though I think they stripped the js and manipulate the dom.

As far as I.can tell we've not done anything 'wrong' but have copied
somethat arguably is.