On the presence applet

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:37:16 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 30 March 2011 16:32:14 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> I would like to see something like Ubuntu has. The applet in systray should
> display a presence icon (think about the monochrome icons as well) and
> optionally a presence string like "Online" "Away" etc...and after click
> your mockup could appear, but it should have more options (again inspire
> at Ubuntu's presence menu).

Ah, right, small detail I carefully avoided to share. The icon would of course
be something like that. I'd like to see (to make things more consistent) a
monochrome icon of a presence guy with a colored overlay showing presence.

Will surely have a look at ubuntu's stuff, do you have a link to share about
it?

> Otherwise it's great, looking forward!

Yeah!

--